EHCC Kids Ministry is committed to partnering with parents to lead children...
- To Know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior
- To know the Bible is God's Word and completely True
- To skillfully use the Bible and treasure it as God's Word
- To Know that they can Trust God no matter what
- To grow in their love for God and others
- To learn to serve God and others
- To honor and love their parents and family
- To honor and love their Church
- To have fun at Church
- To help them transition with each life phase to continue growing in their relationship with Christ
We are looking forward to welcoming your child to EHCC Kids. We will provide your child with a safe and fun environment as they learn about God and His love for them. We have Nursery and Kid Zone on Sunday mornings and AWANA on Tuesday nights (September-May). Vacation Bible School is every summer for one week. We have family events incorporated into all of these! We know that when families can have a great experience together, it multiplies the value! Here we love Jesus and love kids. We are thankful for the opportunity to be part of their lives.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information or if you have questions on what to expect on your first visit. firstname.lastname@example.org