Women's Bible Studies
There are Bible Study/Small Groups for Ladies that meet in homes each week. For more information, see our "adult small groups."
Eastern Hills Community Church Women, united together in Christ, to cultivate opportunities for women to become passionate about God’s Word, find Christ, experience the power of His love, know the joy of fellowship together and become inspired to reach out to women in our community.
That God will use this Eastern Hills Community Church Ministry, known as Women2Women to:
- Help strengthen our church body.
- Encourage women in our church to grow their relationship with Jesus Christ through His Word.
- Reach out to women in our community to find Christ and grow in a relationship with Him.
- See broken lives restored to a relationship with Christ.
- Help all women we encounter to believe strongly in the power of prayer, the power of the Blood of Christ, the power of the Word of God and the Power and Presence of the Holy Spirit in the Christian life.
- Embrace the promise that by standing together, leaning on each other, praying for each other, and keeping each other accountable to Gods Word, we can become stronger in our walk with the Lord and better prepared to battle the assaults of the enemy.
Our Core Values:
- We value purpose and meaning in the unborn life, this life and the life to come through Jesus Christ. , Psalms 51:5, John 14:6
- We value the importance of Christian love and fellowship together, which was demonstrated and taught by our Lord Jesus Christ. Psalms 51:5, 1 Corinthians, 1 John 1:7
- We value the Bible as God’s final and complete Word to mankind. 2 Peter 1:20.
- We value humble Servant-hood as demonstrated by our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 12:1-2
- We value private and collective Worship that is Celebrative and Reflective. John 4:24.
- We value Small Care Groups to teach and disciple believers. 2 Timothy 2:15
- We value Evangelism and the call to reach the lost in our community. Matthew 28:20
- We value the Power of Prayer. Luke 11:1, Matthew 21:13
- We value the importance of male leadership in our church body and our homes; and pray for our husbands and the leaders our church. Hebrews 13:7, 17 &18.
- We value the presence of God working around us and the need to join Him. John 15:5